1) Take part in a ground breaking multi-disciplinary conference
1. Rehabilitation and geriatrics go beyond evidence based practice – primary care, traditional medicine and home care are an integral to holistic healthcare
a.The conference programme is grounded on the relevance and needs of the region, deduced through 150 surveys conducted among healthcare providers and journals. Our research shows that there is:
•High prevalence rate of disability, with Souteast Asia having the 2nd highest rate of moderate disability and 3rd highest rate of severe disability.
•An increasing Ageing population as aged 65 and above is expected to grow by 857 million in 2050
b. We have integrated traditional medicine into the programme as it highly relevant to healthcare providers in Asia, because it is a widely practiced and accepted form of healthcare.
c. The inclusion of General Practitioners, TCM Physicians and Home Care providers, is important as they play a critical role in the daily healthcare elderly patients and patients with disability receive. The conference offers cross learning opportunities and has been structured to reflect this:
•Specialists: Physical Rehabilatation Medicine, Geriatrics...
•Therapists (Physical, Occupational), Allied Health, Physicians
•Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Physicians
•Homecare Care Givers (Professionals, family, and friends)
2. Join visionary speakers in our faculty line up
a. Join our conference and speak alongside key opinion leaders who will share their original insights on healthcare practices.
b. Up to 40 visionary speakers who share our vision in care treatment as a continuum and advocates a multi-disciplinary approach. Selected speakers are professionals who are ‘Best-in-Class’;
•Head/Chair of Departments
•Authors / Editors
•Excellent conference speaking track records
3. Content is neutral and unsponsored - All topics are chosen are objectively based on learning needs and interests of delegates with no bias or commercial influence.
"A well-conducted conference with good speakers. Very informative and interesting.”
- Oh Choo Eng, Consultant Radiologist, Gleneagles Penang, Malaysia; an attendee of the SingEx Healthcare series of events
2) Share your professional expertise to a diverse regional audience
1. Engage and inspire other healthcare providers from the region with your knowledge
a. Share your experiences wherein the regional audience can learn and adapt to their practice
b. A unique opportunity for you to influence the current state of healthcare by imparting your insights on future directions and developments.
2. The care continuum and our delegate strategy
a. Delegates consist of Rehabilitation/Geriatrics Specialist, Physical/Occupational Therapist, TCM Physicians, Primary and Home Care providers from Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
b. Pricing Strategy For Conference Passes
Our conference pass prices are highly competitive within the region, starting from SGD 110. The aim is to create an accessible conference with inclusivity throughout the care continuum.
c. Extensive delegate outreach programme
Strong existing networks with global and regional associations that we can tap on, developed through our healthcare shows.
A team of 3 dedicated healthcare telemarketers who are experienced at calling medical professionals across SEA and ANZ. We are currently connected to 2,700 general practitioners in Singapore and Malaysia alone. This is only made possible due to economies of scale.
We have a proven EDM campaign strategy with over ~15 EDMs scheduled over a 10 months period to our database of key decision makers & influencers.
"“Everything is well organized! The venue and exhibition hall is great and the conference is interesting!”
- Shukri Loutfi, Radiologist, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Saudi Arabia; an attendee of the SingEx Healthcare series of events
3) We are well known for an incredible speaking experience!
1. All inclusive Speaker’s Entitlements
a. All expense paid transportation
•Roundtrip flight ticket in economy class to Singapore
•Two way airport transfer
b. Comfortable accommodation
•Accommodation in a 4-5 star hotel 5 min walk from the venue up to 3 nights
•Shuttle service provided in the morning to venue and the afternoon from the venue
c. Exclusive congress receivables
•Full access conference pass
•Exclusive Certificate of Appreciation
•Personalised Certificate of Attendance
•Delegate satchel with free gifts
•Complimentary Car Park Coupons
2. Incredible food with local delights to fill your tummy
a. Premium Lunch Sets - Our lunch and teabreaks menu has been specially curated and prepared by established restaurant chains such as Tung Lok Group.
b. Local Delights - Local delights and breverages are specially catered to enable delegates to have an opportunity to experience Singapore food culture!
c. All-Day Healthy Refreshments - Light and healthy refreshments will be provided throughout the day at various locations, to keep the brain juices active.
“The food was great and the lectures were excellent!”
- Zuhanis Abd Hamid, Radiologist, MOH Malaysia, Malaysia; an attendee of the SingEx Healthcare series of events
4) Contribute to research and development of healthcare –Advisory Panel for the Abstract Competition
1. Join our Advisory Panel - Advance the academic development of the healthcare profession by providing constructive feedback to the authors
2. Advisory Panel Criterions:
a.Must be available to review abstracts between Oct 16 to Nov 10 2017
b.Prefer speakers who have successfully submitted an abstract to an international conference previously
c.Prefer speakers who have had an article accepted in a peer review journal