1) Connecting you to the Right Audience by: setting realistic targets, a highly subsidised conference, and personalised business matching
1. We understand the market and have realistic delegate targets:
a. There are a total of 943,000 regional professionals involved in the care continuum. Comprising of: 8,000 Specialists, 123,000 Therapists / Allied Health, 481,000 Primary Care Providers, 281,000 Home Care Providers and 50,000 Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Physicians.
b. We are targeting to draw less than 1% of the respective populations.
2. We attract regional delegates through:
a. Self-directed multi-disciplinary programme, where delegates are encourage to customise their learning through our multi-disciplinary programme which includes western and traditional medicine
b. A neutral and relevant conference, where programme topics are selected based on relevance and the needs of the region, developed through extensive surveys and research. Speakers are hosted by us to ensure that we stay neutral.
c. We target visionary speakers comprising of heads of departments, published researchers, and authors ...
3. Connecting you to manufacturers and distributors - Thinking of entering a market? We can help with facilitated or serendipitous meetings, of in country / regional distributors. For most of our events over 70% of exhibiting companies are direct manufacturers, 20% were regional distributors and 10% were national distributors.
"It is a successful show!...I was very busy on both days...high traffic flow…quality of the attendees are good and they do visit the exhibition area during the lunch and tea break. My distributor is very happy and has signed up for the next edition! Congratulations to the organiser!”
- Michael Pang, Sales Manager, Winner SG
2) Extensive marketing campaign, established regional networks, and competitive pricing strategy designed to tap into S.E.A & ANZ market
1. Targeting delegates from established and high growth markets - Delegates would come from countries identified as high growth markets for consumption of mobility, rehabilitative, and assistive devices such as the: Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
2. Pricing Strategy - Delegate pricing strategy is extremely competitive. We studied 35 international, regional and national shows to derive our pricing model, starting from SGD 240.
3. Pre-event Marketing
a. Strong existing networks with global and regional associations that we can tap on, developed through our healthcare shows.
b. A team of dedicated healthcare telemarketers who are experienced at calling medical professionals across SEA and ANZ. We are currently connected to 2,700 general practitioners in Singapore and Malaysia alone. This is only made possible due to economies of scale.
c. We have a proven EDM campaign strategy with over ~15 EDMs scheduled over a 10 months period to our database of key decision makers & influencers.
“It has been great! I met people from Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, even Russia! It has been very good ... the high visitor traffic at our booth kept us very busy. it was really good to be here, looking forward to be back next year!"
- Angelo Basteris, Product Development Manager, Articares -
3) Bringing you new buyers and distributors by curating conference content with invited exhibitor profile
1. Creating new pipelines through education - Through the conference and experiential exhibition area, attendees will be exposed to solutions and services that may improve efficiency or generate new revenue streams, leading to new pipelines for participating companies.
2. Relatable content - Exhibitors’ showcased products bring “life” to lectures taught during the conference, along with interactive zones to exemplify the product’s functionality in a real life situation for delegates to understand and appreciate.
“I have enjoyed myself very much at CaREhab 2018. This exhibition has provided me the opportunity to meet people from all over Asia such as Singapore, Philippines and Thailand. Through the conversations, I get to know them and their industry better, and have the opportunity to seek for further growth and development with their companies!”
- Elica Ong, Business Development Manager, 3D Feet -
4) Low cost for lead acquisition with proven historicals
1. How do we do this? Through even crowd control resulting in no dead zones - The floorplan has been designed to encourage delegate's interaction with the exhibitors, as the exhibition hall becomes the sole pathway to the conferences and most amenities. Interactive zones and F&B location have been strategically placed to retain and evenly regulate the delegates movement throughout the exhibition hall