*Concession Rates for Emerging Countries
Physician (Resident / Fellow) from the low-income and lower-middle income economies as defined by the World Bank and Lending Group Country Classification, as of December 2017 will be entitled to $10 discount. The concession rates will be automatically reflected upon indication of Countries during registration signup.
Student are required to submit the academic proof during the registration process. Students must also be at least 18 years old at the time of attendance.
***Supporting Associations and Partners
Special promo codes are provided to the Supporting Associations and Partners to enjoy the discounted rates. Please insert the promo code at the start of the registration process.
· All fees payable are in Singapore Dollars and are subject to a 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
· Promo codes and/or discounts cannot be accrued and can only be used once.
· Trade Visitor Pass does not include F&B entitlements and access to the conference.
· Conference fees are subjected to change without prior notice.
· Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to attendees who do not adhere to the Terms and Conditions.
Business attire. Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed e.g. in bermudas, shorts, sandals or slippers.
Congress badges are non-transferable and have to be worn at all times. All participants are advised to bring along personal identification as security checks may be carried out randomly at the Organisers’ discretion.